to December 2013
Reflections on the peculiarities of work carried out by the public migrant in the media center.
Details and Extracurriculars
- Chapter 1 : Migration: to identify and develop critical thinking
- Chapter 2: The media center, a space open to all and encouraging meetings
- Chapter 3: Identify the specific needs of migrants and respond using ICT
- Chapter 4: Immigration, integration of women and ICT
- Online tool created in french for the training : https://delicious.com/aduvernois
Université de Rennes 2
to September 2012
I validated the degree through device VAE(Validation of Acquired Experience). This degree is intended for new businesses that emerge around social and educational uses of ICT (Information and Communication or audiovisual, telecommunications and information technology). Training validates the use of ICT for education, formative, social or cultural with very different audiences (children, youth, adult training, recovery studies, rehabilitation, retired, sick people ...).
Arts Décoratifs de Strasbourg
to June 1996
After a year of core courses (level 2nd year in Fine Art School) I joined the communication section and especially graphic communication, where I took a teaching for three years
Lycée Saint-Exupéry - Marseille
to June 1992
Lessons related to the job of artistic director / creative agency communication
Lycée Diderot - Lyon
to June 1990
Discovery areas of Applied Arts: objects and images in Communication, design, textile printing, fashion design, interior design ...
Lycée Honoré d'Urfé - Saint-Etienne
to June 1988
Literary Fine Arts with general education option: drawing classes and Fine Art History